Workshop organized by EUSAIR Pillar 3 (Environmental Quality) and INTERACT: “The opportunities of Green Deal for macro-regions”Online | 21-22 September 2020
Here are the presentation that shall be used on Day 1 of the event:
- Sander Happaerts from DG REGIO (Unit G1, Competence Centre Smart and Sustainable Growth), European Commission on the topic of the European Green Deal and Green Recovery,
- Giacomo Luciani from DG REGIO (Unit D1, Macro-regions, Transnational/Interregional/External Cooperation, Enlargement), European Commission on the topic of the European Green Deal and EU macro-regional strategies: complementarities, potentials and mutual benefits,
- Carlo Francosini from AdriaPAN - Adriatic Protected Areas Network on the topic of the EU external dimension: cooperation in Western Balkans and the European Green Deal.
Additionally we are offering you also 3 videos on the topics to be discussed, feel free to enjoy them!
- Metka Gorišek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning, Slovenia showcasing EU macro-regional strategies as frameworks for cooperation with our neighbours
- The European Green Deal, Cohesion Policy 2021-2027 and the Recovery Plan for Europe
- EU external dimension: cooperation in Western Balkans and the European Green Deal