Capacity building on Monitoring and EvaluationLjubljana, Slovenia | 15 December 2022
The EUSAIR FACILITY POINT strategic project is reaching its end in August 2023 and capitalizing on its activities has to take place now in order to have input and material for the revision of the Action Plan and the preparation of the EUSAIR and its activities in 2021-2027! Monitoring, Evaluation, Capacity Building are key elements for the Strategy in the new programming period and we have to move on accordingly!
In this context, FACILITY POINT LEAD PARTNER organised Macro-regional meeting for Capacity Building on Monitoring and Evaluation, on December 15th in Ljubljana, Slovenia. We discussed procedures, methods and tools of capturing the EUSAIR achievements, in terms of outputs, results and impacts, indicators and best practices, as well as plan how we move forward.
The event included:
- Presentation of the EUSAIR perspectives in the new programming period 2021-2027,
- An overview of the Monitoring and Evaluation actions in relation to the EU Macro-regional Strategies,
- Impact stories of the added value of the EU Macro-regional Strategies.
- Proposal of new Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Findings from the Pillar monitoring procedures.
The national capacity building for Monitoring and Evaluation in four IPA participating countries will be organised in early 2023.
Here are the presentations of an event: