Opening of the 2nd Macro-regional Strategies WeekOnline | 1 March 2021
This event will be organised within the framework of the 2nd Macro-regional Strategies Week; join us on 1 March 2021 between 9:30-11:15.
Master of ceremony
- Diana Madill - Journalist
- Normunds Popens, Deputy Director-General, DG Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission
- Elisa Ferreira, Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms, European Commission
- Joël Giraud - French State Secretary for Rural Affairs representing the Presidency of the four Macro-Regional Strategies
- Jean Jouzel – Climatologist and former vice-chair of the Scientific Working Group of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Cees Loggen - President of the Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR) and Regional Minister of Noord-Holland
* Translation from French ↔ English will be provided.
The event is open for everyone to join! The webstream will be provided through Facebook @EURegioInterreg.