Programme & presentation
– For official delegations only –
– Special registration required –
The B2B session aims to facilitate meetings and exchange between SMEs, universities, chambers of commerce, clusters and other stakeholders in the Adriatic and Ionian Region with the objective to find partners for new projects and/or explore new business opportunities.
– Closed Event (By invitation only) –
This side event will take place with the participation of officials from the European Commission and the governance system of EUSAIR and other macro-regional strategies, from the national and regional authorities responsible for managing EU funds in the EUSAIR countries, as well as distinguished members of academia and the international consulting community. Its purpose will be to discuss the basic elements (methodological, thematic and instituional) of an effective and efficient monitoring and evaluation mechanism for the EUSAIR.
Participants to the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Progress of EUSAIR will also have to register separately in order to attend the forum.
- MR Alexandros KACHRIMANIS, Governor of Region of Epirus
- MR Thomas BEGAS, Mayor of Ioannina
- MR Ioannis MITSIS, President, Chamber of Ioannina
- MR Georgios KATROUGALOS, GR Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs (See the Presentation or read more about the speaker)