EUSAIR Monitoring & Evaluation Capacity Building EventBelgrade, Serbia | 7 March 2023
EUSAIR Monitoring & Evaluation Capacity Building Event will take place with physical presence on 7 March 2023, in Belgrade, Serbia.
Details on the venue and the Agenda will be provided in due time.
The general purpose of the event is to increase the capacity of key actors involved in or affecting the implementation of the EUSAIR (national/regional/macro-
Some of the issues to be discussed are the following:
- Information and discussion on the Monitoring and Evaluation system developed in the framework of the EUSAIR Facility Point project;
- Learning about monitoring and evaluation in the frame of the macro-regional strategies;
- Learning to prepare and adapt for the future EUSAIR of the 2021-2027 period, in order to obtain a smooth, quick and effective monitoring for the Strategy;
- A brief presentation of the EUSAIR perspectives in the new programming period 2021-2027 and an overview of the revision of the EUSAIR action Plan;
- Development of joint recommendations and action plan for further improvement of M&E system of EUSAIR – Networking of the Managing Authorities in the EU and IPA countries.