A glimpse of the year 2020 through the “eyes” of ESP
What is ESP? EUSAIR Stakeholder Platform is a place where people with good intention for our common Adriatic-Ionian region meet!
EUSAIR Stakeholder Platform presents its most important milestones of 2020,
showing EUSAIR's contribution to:
- protection and promotion of children's rights in the Adriatic-Ionian area
- prospects for fundamental rights and EU enlargement in the Adriatic-Ionian area
- tourism recovery through cooperation of all 4 EU macro-regional strategies, including macro-regions of Danube, Alps and the Baltic
- cycling tourism and cultural routes in the Adriatic-Ionian and Danube area, with a leading integrated flagship project ADRIONCYCLETOUR
- building synergies for smart specialisation strategy (S3) in EUSAIR
- Adriatic-Ionian region and the Western Balkans being the heart of the world geo-policy
- the Covid-19 crisis being taken as a factor of digital transformation and innovative accelerator with effective local solutions, connectivity and novel social policies
EUSAIR Stakeholder Platform offers equal opportunities to participate in the future of our region to everyone interested in contributing to EUSAIR's main topics:
Blue Growth, Connecting the Region, Environmental Quality and Sustainable Tourism or to any other of our endeavours.
You might be interested in
SAN MARINO HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INCLUDED INTO EUSAIR!
Non-Paper on Macro Regional Strategies
EUSAIR flagships all summed up!
3rd EUSAIR Annual Forum – CATANIA DECLARATION
Grants for the Western Balkans – a Call for proposals
European Green Deal Call – deadline for submissions: 26 January 2021