Special session 1 : 30 years of Interreg – Good practice cooperation projects in the EUSAIR region and beyond
Special session at the first day of forum was dedicated to celebration of 30 years of Interreg.
To celebrate the jubilee and achievements of Interreg in bringing cross-border communities closer together and introducing new policies and practices through transnational exchanges, this session showcased testimonials of various projects representatives and their beneficiaries as inspirational examples of good cooperation practices that connect and jointly develop the region.
- XBIT –implemented under the Interreg-IPA CBC Croatia – Serbia
- Museum stories –implemented under the IPA CBC Serbia – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Inter Bike 2 –implemented under the Interreg Italy – Slovenia
- SAGOV –implemented under the Interreg-IPA CBC Italy - Albania – Montenegro
- COOP MDD –implemented under the Interreg Danube
- OIS-AIR –implemented under the Interreg ADRION
- TOURISMED –implemented under the Interreg Mediterranean
- TRANSPOGOOD –implemented under the Interreg Italy – Croatia
Narrator Ivano Magazzu from the Interact Programme featured eight projects representing symbolically the heart of what Interreg is about. Some of presented projects had their virtual exhibition stands, at which participants could hear more about their stories.