Coordinators: Italy and Serbia
The specific objectives for this pillar are:
- To strengthen maritime safety and security and develop a competitive regional intermodal port system.
- To develop reliable transport networks and intermodal connections with the hinterland, both for freight and passengers.
- To achieve a well-interconnected and well-functioning internal energy market supporting the three energy policy objectives of the EU – competitiveness, security of supply and sustainability.
- Topic 1 - Maritime transport
- Topic 2 - Intermodal connections to the hinterland
- Topic 3 - Energy networks
Look at the EASME funding opportunities through different calls for proposals.
For further information about pillars and topics, please see the EUSAIR Action Plan.pdf