Coordinators: Greece and Montenegro
The specific objectives for this pillar are:
- To promote research, innovation and business opportunities in blue economy sectors, by facilitating the brain circulation between research and business communities and increasing their networking and clustering capacity.
- To adapt to sustainable seafood production and consumption, by developing common standards and approaches for strengthening these two sectors and providing a level playing field in the macro-region.
- To improve sea basin governance, by enhancing administrative and institutional capacities in the area of maritime governance and services.
To achieve the abovementioned objectives, Pillar 1 will focus on three topics:
- Topic 1 - Blue technologies
- Topic 2 - Fisheries and aquaculture
- Topic 3 - Maritime and marine governance and services
- Look at the EASME funding opportunities through different calls for proposals.
- Check out the Call for proposals in the marine and maritime field.
- To see these calls published according to the sea-basin to which they refer to, visit the Maritime Forum.
For further information about pillars and topics, please see the EUSAIR Action Plan.pdf